Class of 2015 application process

Hi all,

I'm beginning my application for OLOL..maybe a little early, but I had planned to apply last semester but didn't get my GRE scores in time, etc. I graduated last May in 2011 and was recently looking at the requirements for OLOL and saw that they changed the prereq's to include a physiology lab. As I am currently no longer in school and have only seen this since February, there is no way for me to get this class in before the deadline in August. Is anyone else having this similar problem? Good luck to all applying!

Hi all,

I'm beginning my application for OLOL..maybe a little early, but I had planned to apply last semester but didn't get my GRE scores in time, etc. I graduated last May in 2011 and was recently looking at the requirements for OLOL and saw that they changed the prereq's to include a physiology lab. As I am currently no longer in school and have only seen this since February, there is no way for me to get this class in before the deadline in August. Is anyone else having this similar problem? Good luck to all applying!

• 2 weeks later...

I understand the A&P I and II but myschool did not offer A&P, instead we took Anatomy and Physiology separate. This requirement for the extra lab is a recent change. Previously the OLOL and LSUS requirements for PA school were the same but this change was made recently.

I understand the A&P I and II but myschool did not offer A&P, instead we took Anatomy and Physiology separate. This requirement for the extra lab is a recent change. Previously the OLOL and LSUS requirements for PA school were the same but this change was made recently.

• 4 weeks later...

The Physiology lab has not always been a requirement. This is a new requirement as of ~last December 2011. Before, the pre reqs included ·

Human Genetics

· Statistics

· General Psychology

· Biochemistry OR Organic Chemistry I and II

· Animal Microbiology

· Anatomy and at least one anatomy lab (A&P I and II courses with labs will fulfill this requirement)

· Physiology (A&P I and II with labs will fulfill this requirement)

· Medical Terminology

· Immunology and Pharmacology are highly recommended

I have spoken with the Director for the program at OLOL but he says he will have to bring up this topic of discussion at the next committee meeting. I appreciate your help, though, starseed22.

• 4 months later...

Archived