Pacific University 2018-19 Application Cycle

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, BreathlessCyan said:

I'm still waiting. At the advice of some of the doctors I worked with, I went ahead and called today. Leah said they still have applications in process, and that the last we could hear from them will likely be the end of November. Again, that's at the latest. 

Good luck to everyone!

Does this mean there will be an interview date past 12/1? I am also waiting for a response.

On 11/2/2018 at 3:17 AM, BreathlessCyan said:

I'm still waiting. At the advice of some of the doctors I worked with, I went ahead and called today. Leah said they still have applications in process, and that the last we could hear from them will likely be the end of November. Again, that's at the latest. 

Good luck to everyone!

There's still hope! Good luck to those still waiting to hear about an interview. I'm anxiously awaiting the results of my interview last Saturday 😓

13 minutes ago, mkimbe said:

There's still hope! Good luck to those still waiting to hear about an interview. I'm anxiously awaiting the results of my interview last Saturday 😓

I had my interview in October and had a response the following Wednesday. The waiting in between was the hardest part! Good luck!

7 hours ago, mkimbe said:

I got an email from Leah a few hours ago. I've been placed on committee hold 🙂 I'm actually really pleased just to not be outright rejected. There's still definitely a chance! 

That’s great news! Did they say when they would let you know of the final word/ let you off of committee hold? 

1 hour ago, tramatic said:

That’s great news! Did they say when they would let you know of the final word/ let you off of committee hold? 

The email said that applicants on committee hold will be re-ranked within the applicant pool shortly after the last interview date. Applicants are then either be offered a seat or placed on the wait list. At the interview, Leah said that because Pacific isn't on rolling admissions, they won't fill all of the seats until everyone has interviewed. 

Pacific definitely seems to move quickly after interviews so I'm guessing within a week or so, but there are no specific dates. 

Archived