Pacific University 2018-19 Application Cycle

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, mkimbe said:

#5 on the waitlist! There's still a chance! 

At the November 10th interview, Leah said they put all qualified applicants that they feel would be a good fit for the program on the waitlist so no idea how long it is. 

It seems like some years they have gone really deep, and others the list hardly moves at all. So we will see! Time for more waiting 😛

I'm waiting with you!  Still super excited at the prospect of being part of this program.  Have you been on their waitlist before?  #5 is an awesome spot I hope you make it to the acceptance stage!

8 hours ago, Dani27 said:

I'm waiting with you!  Still super excited at the prospect of being part of this program.  Have you been on their waitlist before?  #5 is an awesome spot I hope you make it to the acceptance stage!

This is my first time applying so it's also my first time on the waitlist. It looks like they went through number 6 last year but who knows. 

I'm really excited about this program as well! Here's to hoping we become classmates! 🙂

On 12/6/2018 at 1:41 PM, mkimbe said:

This is my first time applying so it's also my first time on the waitlist. It looks like they went through number 6 last year but who knows. 

I'm really excited about this program as well! Here's to hoping we become classmates! 🙂

This my first time, too.  We can be newbs together.  Hopefully happy ones at that.  Hope to see you next year!

On 11/26/2018 at 8:22 PM, sdprepa16 said:

I gave up my interview spot for Dec 1st earlier this morning due to being accepted at a program closer to home. So to those who have not heard back yet, I hope my spot goes to one of you! Best of luck!

@sdprepa16I think I may have you to thank for my admittance to Pacific!  Last week I received a last minute invite to the Dec. 1st interview and  subsequently accepted into the program.  I am beyond thrilled!!!  Thank you for opening up the spot....and congratulations on your acceptance as well!

On 12/8/2018 at 6:48 PM, pdxLinde said:

@sdprepa16I think I may have you to thank for my admittance to Pacific!  Last week I received a last minute invite to the Dec. 1st interview and  subsequently accepted into the program.  I am beyond thrilled!!!  Thank you for opening up the spot....and congratulations on your acceptance as well!

Wow this made my day. I am so happy I could (indirectly) help! 🙂  Congratulations!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The waitlist moved a little today! I moved up 2 spots which is very encouraging. I got an email on Tuesday at the same spot so I was surprised to get that update this morning. 

For those already offered a seat from the December interview, how long did they give you to pay the deposit? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived