Medical terminology Course

It was self-paced and you have 1 calendar year to complete it. There were 8 modules I believe and within those modules you had to answer some questions. At the end of each module you have an exam. You cannot complete multiple modules and exams before the professor graded the previous one...it'll be considered breach of TOS and plagiarism.

The whole course took me about 28 days to complete. Pretty easy and I only put in 3-5 hours per module and completed 2 exams per week because I was also working 36-47 hours per week. There was a final paper due at the end.

It was self-paced and you have 1 calendar year to complete it. There were 8 modules I believe and within those modules you had to answer some questions. At the end of each module you have an exam. You cannot complete multiple modules and exams before the professor graded the previous one...it'll be considered breach of TOS and plagiarism.
The whole course took me about 28 days to complete. Pretty easy and I only put in 3-5 hours per module and completed 2 exams per week because I was also working 36-47 hours per week. There was a final paper due at the end.

Are the exams proctored? I have a 1 credit MT course but a lot of schools want 2-3 credit courses. Thanks friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UFL has a 3 credit online Health & Medical Terminology course that you can complete at your own pace. 50% of your grade comes from just reading the required online modules and the other 50% of your grade is the final exam. The class was an easy A (I only ever studied during breaks at work) and CASPA also counted it towards my sGPA. 

• 9 months later...

Archived