Job Available - NW Michigan (on Lake Michigan)

I was looking at where to post a job, but don't see a specific forum topic - so please inform me if this should be posted elsewhere.

Location: Northwestern Michigan, rural location - beautiful location next to Lake Michigan with several lakes nearby, town of approximately 25,000

"My" clinic is looking for a PA/NP to work Family Practice.  This is a private, physician owned primary care clinic, so not a hospital conglomerate.  Yes, money matters, but it is definitely not the number one goal.  Thankfully the goal is good patient care - as shown by the support I was provided cleaning up a ridiculous narcotics/benzo patient load.  You would be one of 4 full time providers at the clinic (1 IM physician - he's awesome, 2 NPs one is new and great the other is "old" and set in her ways and somewhat grumpy - there is a second doc - FP - who is awesome who splits time between two clinics)

Clinic hours are 36hrs per week, work one Saturday morning every 4 weeks or so, no call.  In general the support from the collaborating physicians and management is excellent.  PM for more specifics.

Archived