2019 Applicants Post Here :)

Hey so I have never taken a course at MDC and I believe I have successfully applied for the school. Does anyone know how I can check the starting semester and program that was selected?

Also, does anyone know how I can access blackboard. I tried logging in with the only username and password that I know of, and they dont work. Any suggestions?

Thank you 🙂 

46 minutes ago, jjj111 said:

Hey so I have never taken a course at MDC and I believe I have successfully applied for the school. Does anyone know how I can check the starting semester and program that was selected?

Also, does anyone know how I can access blackboard. I tried logging in with the only username and password that I know of, and they dont work. Any suggestions?

Thank you 🙂 

Hey I would reset your password and see if you can login. If you still are unable to contact them to reset your account. I believe there is contact information on the blackboard page , not 100% sure.

Also, Ginna above posted the process to go into the portal and check if the program is selected. Check it tonight . In case it isn’t there go to the medical campus and have the advisor update everything .

Good morning, guys!

I am praying for all of you taking the exams today and tomorrow 🙂

Do not change your answers on the exam unless you are 100% sure about the right answer. Many times the subconscious is faster than our conscious and the first answer that comes is the correct one. Please listen to me. Also, take a minute (literally) to plan what to write on your essay before you actually start writing it. That will help you calm down and also give time to the brain to prepare for success!

Be blessed!

Edited by gansakc
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, theoddshoe said:

Just a heads up, if you are taking the test tomorrow, be sure you know your blackboard login info and be ready to reset your password. I had problems logging in on the  Lockdown browser  (a known issue for me as it happened the last 3 times i had to use lockdown at the testing centers at MDC).

I am having difficulty signing in on blackboard still. It says my username and password are invalid. Jackie told me that It will be fixed on the test date (which is tomorrow morning for me), but was wondering if anyone else is having these problems?

2 hours ago, jjj111 said:

I am having difficulty signing in on blackboard still. It says my username and password are invalid. Jackie told me that It will be fixed on the test date (which is tomorrow morning for me), but was wondering if anyone else is having these problems?

I'm currently enrolled at MDC for 4 classes, I use blackboard DAILY and still i had problems when trying to log in through the Lockdown browser. If you can't get on blackboard then you will take a paper exam. 

either way, I took the test on the computer after i reset my password and was on my merry way.

On 2/25/2019 at 1:15 PM, PrePAJay said:

Hey guys, Don't go crazy on your scores. Remember that a lot of factors play in to this application process. We will be starting to interview candidates soon. I suggest you start preparing for your interview whether or not you think you will receive one so that you aren't caught off guard. Goodluck!

When you say "we" is it an institutional 'we' As in "we, the school will be interviewing" or is it "We, MDC PA faculty and Students, myself included"?