2019 Applicants Post Here :)

Agreed the exam really tests you on your knowledge. Hope you get it this year. I know last year waiting to get that interview invite was tough. A&P information destroyed me last exam. I know that was my weakness . 
A&P was tough but I negated Micro and Medical term which was my issue for sure

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hey everyone who received the invite. In the email, if you have taken courses this past year at miami dade college, were you able to check if the program is selected? It states to check and make sure the code they gave and spring term is selected. The only issue is it seems like the site isn't working. Is anyone else having this issue? I called and they told me to either create a new application or come in to see an advisor. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Two other people taking the exam have the same issue. Can anyone give advice if they were successful to the current spring term?

This part is under the email stated: Important Note

Thank you!

Edited by Go4goals2019

Hi,

I have the same issue, the only solution is to go see an advisor (any campus should be fine). There is an option of mailing the request, but that can go wrong in many ways. The sure bet is to see an advisor and have them change the program code. 

Edited by JrPA82

19 minutes ago, JrPA82 said:

Hi,

I have the same issue, the only solution is to go see an advisor (any campus should be fine). There is an option of mailing the request, but that can go wrong in many ways. The sure bet is to see an advisor and have them change the program code. 

Thank you! I called them today and the person told me to either see an advisor or make a new application. I will definitely go in to get this resolved before the exam. 

Hello, pleople important announcement about adding the code 23080, we cant do it by ourselves on the website, we must go in person to any campus see an advisor so they can add it for us. A friend already went and the advisor added for her. Do this as soon as possible so you dont have problems the day of the test. 

Edited by Ginna

good evening!

hope you are all well.

just to update you, today I heard that they have finished sending invitations for the entrance exam for this cycle. 

for the people who did not get an invitation i would suggest going to the campus as soon as possible to find out why and to improve your application for the next cycle.

also, if there is anything I can help you with on a personal basis, please send me a private msg and I will answer you as soon as possible.

cordially,

22 hours ago, Ginna said:

Hello, pleople important announcement about adding the code 23080, we cant do it by ourselves on the website, we must go in person to any campus see an advisor so they can add it for us. A friend already went and the advisor added for her. Do this as soon as possible so you dont have problems the day of the test. 

Hi Ginna,

I went today and was told to fill out a request form, and that it would take a week for it to be updated. I'm hoping they get it done before my test date. Did your friend do the same? Or did they actually change the code when he/she was there? 

19 hours ago, gansakc said:

good evening!

hope you are all well.

just to update you, today I heard that they have finished sending invitations for the entrance exam for this cycle. 

for the people who did not get an invitation i would suggest going to the campus as soon as possible to find out why and to improve your application for the next cycle.

also, if there is anything I can help you with on a personal basis, please send me a private msg and I will answer you as soon as possible.

cordially,

Hi gansakc,

Thank you for keeping us informed throughout this initial stage. 

For those who did not receive invites, keep your heads up and continue working to improve yourselves. I know it's tough and likely easier said than done, but don't give up and please continue pursuing your dreams. Healthcare is a beautiful thing to be a part of, it requires dedication, sacrifice and perseverance. As gansakc advised, head over to the campus to find out in which areas you could improve to become a better candidate. 

For those who received invites, congratulations and good luck on your exams. I hope to meet some of you on the 20th and possibly become classmates for the next cycle. Study hard, not just for the exam, but because one day your knowledge will save lives!

Best wishes to all!

4 minutes ago, Ginna said:

@JrPA82I went on Wednesday too, and its already added, they say a week but its not. So just enter mdc student portal, your academics, then where it says request enrollment verification and when you submit it will say science health preselect and will be shown there the date you went to add it. 

Thank you, I just checked and it has been updated. 😊

• Like 1