Angie010

2019 Applicants Post Here :)

30 minutes ago, MakeitHappen19 said:

I’m on the same boat. There’s no reason I shouldn’t get the invite (not to sound overconfident or anything, I just know I meet the criteria too). I took the exam last year, my score wasn’t the best, that’s were I messed up but my application has definitely gotten better since last year as far as direct pt care is concerned. I’m still hopeful they’re sending out emails. I don’t think they’ve sent out more since that day! Still hoping we all get it today!! 

Trying to stay hopeful, but it is so hard since it has been a week and no updates . Trying to study to keep myself focused, but the anxiety is serious. I hope we all hear something by today. 🤞🤞

Edited by Go4goals2019

Thanks! Trying to stay hopefully just so nervous. This is my second year applying and last year I didn’t score as high as I should have. Last year I received the invite much earlier. The anxiety is there . I have been studying just in case. 
Yes make sure to study so you are prepared. All 3 previous years that test has kicked my behind but I interviewed twice. Praying that this is my year and also that you guys get those emails to soothe the stress, for now lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Jason Diaz said:

Yes make sure to study so you are prepared. All 3 previous years that test has kicked my behind but I interviewed twice. Praying that this is my year and also that you guys get those emails to soothe the stress, for now lol

Agreed the exam really tests you on your knowledge. Hope you get it this year. I know last year waiting to get that interview invite was tough. A&P information destroyed me last exam. I know that was my weakness . 

Agreed the exam really tests you on your knowledge. Hope you get it this year. I know last year waiting to get that interview invite was tough. A&P information destroyed me last exam. I know that was my weakness . 
A&P was tough but I negated Micro and Medical term which was my issue for sure

Thanks guys! same situation with me checking my email every 2 min😂 Can i ask what were the focus in A&P general or systemic 

I think A&P is where I messed up and maybe partly on micro. I’ve been studying too but it’s so hard without having received an email yet, it’s a bit discouraging. Let’s make this year be the year for all of us, we got this!! 

Thanks guys! same situation with me checking my email every 2 min Can i ask what were the focus in A&P general or systemic 
I would say just understand how systems work. We are pretty limited on the info we are allowed to share.

I think A&P is where I messed up and maybe partly on micro. I’ve been studying too but it’s so hard without having received an email yet, it’s a bit discouraging. Let’s make this year be the year for all of us, we got this!! 
Yes! We got this!

11 minutes ago, Urana said:

Thanks guys! same situation with me checking my email every 2 min😂 Can i ask what were the focus in A&P general or systemic 

Just study and know everything. There isn’t a one way they test. They expect you to know everything. I believe they change the exam every year . 

Thank you guys! with this email situation I can not focus properly they should send us today🤞 

I have been following this thread closely as I have also been awaiting anxiously to hear back from MDC. I have just received an invitation to take the Phase II exam on Feb. 21. All the best to everyone and study hard! Hope to meet some of you there, and hopefully also in the next MDC PA class. 

• Like 1

Received my invitation a couple of minutes ago for the 21st!!! Good luck people! 

• Like 1

Just got my invite for the test for 02/21 8am too. Yay! Good luck to all of us :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you have not received an invite, keep studying and do not lose hope. 

I don't have news but will try to find out on monday if they have finished sending the invites.

just keep focused on preparing.

have a good weekend

Hey everyone who received the invite. In the email, if you have taken courses this past year at miami dade college, were you able to check if the program is selected? It states to check and make sure the code they gave and spring term is selected. The only issue is it seems like the site isn't working. Is anyone else having this issue? I called and they told me to either create a new application or come in to see an advisor. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Two other people taking the exam have the same issue. Can anyone give advice if they were successful to the current spring term?

This part is under the email stated: Important Note

Thank you!

Edited by Go4goals2019

Hi,

I have the same issue, the only solution is to go see an advisor (any campus should be fine). There is an option of mailing the request, but that can go wrong in many ways. The sure bet is to see an advisor and have them change the program code. 

Edited by JrPA82

19 minutes ago, JrPA82 said:

Hi,

I have the same issue, the only solution is to go see an advisor (any campus should be fine). There is an option of mailing the request, but that can go wrong in many ways. The sure bet is to see an advisor and have them change the program code. 

Thank you! I called them today and the person told me to either see an advisor or make a new application. I will definitely go in to get this resolved before the exam. 

Good night!

The invitations are still being sent. Wednesday should be the last they they are gonna send them.

Study and do your best!

Good luck!

Hello, pleople important announcement about adding the code 23080, we cant do it by ourselves on the website, we must go in person to any campus see an advisor so they can add it for us. A friend already went and the advisor added for her. Do this as soon as possible so you dont have problems the day of the test. 

Edited by Ginna

good evening!

hope you are all well.

just to update you, today I heard that they have finished sending invitations for the entrance exam for this cycle. 

for the people who did not get an invitation i would suggest going to the campus as soon as possible to find out why and to improve your application for the next cycle.

also, if there is anything I can help you with on a personal basis, please send me a private msg and I will answer you as soon as possible.

cordially,

22 hours ago, Ginna said:

Hello, pleople important announcement about adding the code 23080, we cant do it by ourselves on the website, we must go in person to any campus see an advisor so they can add it for us. A friend already went and the advisor added for her. Do this as soon as possible so you dont have problems the day of the test. 

Hi Ginna,

I went today and was told to fill out a request form, and that it would take a week for it to be updated. I'm hoping they get it done before my test date. Did your friend do the same? Or did they actually change the code when he/she was there?