If this happens, the profession as we know it is done for......

Any non-physician that calls themselves a doctor in a clinical settting is just insecure.   It’s clearly become pervasive across many disciplines. I can only hope we don’t get to that point because then we’ve lost all integrity.
Respect gets respect. Don’t try to be something you’re not. 
On that picture by that Gail NP lady it states they are the "new primary care MD" ?[emoji33]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

had they said "new primary care provider" I would have bought it. I DO believe we are the future of primary care for now and many years yet. But you can't be the new primary care MD if you aren't an MD.

Maybe she "identifies" as the new primary care MD. If that can change your race and gender....why not?

Guest HanSolo

There's also a previous post on her page about how she can't believe MDs/AMA don't support NPs and their venture for independent practice. It's people like this that make us look good. What a clown. 

Maybe she is on to something with the rebranding, though. Dessert is the new dinner, but better. The bottom of the ocean is the new Florida, but better. Lies are the new truth, but better! 

On 3/14/2018 at 10:14 PM, PACali said:

People laughed at DNP, now they are taking my job. You never know... lol

Our society is overrun with fools, idiots,lunatics all seeking someone to feed their delusions and mania or validate their stupidity. This is just another group reaching out to them!

Archived