Sign in to follow this  
dncntaz

Class of 2015

Hi everyone! I had an interview this Friday the 18th, and I was wondering what the average wait time to hear something is? We were told letters would come in a month, but how soon are acceptance phone calls made? Mercer is top school, so I'm anxiously waiting for some news!

Hello BrittyclemRD. Congratulations on landing an interview. I'll be there too! Overall, I'm a bit nervous and very excited. Reading through post from the Class of 2014 has calmed my nerves just a bit.

Have you been to campus before? I missed the information session earlier this month and really wish I had attended. Hope to meet you and best of luck!

-Joseph

Wmm1026 and devonp, hello and thanks for being a resource for the prospective Class of 2015! I have an upcoming interview and I'm wondering if the format is similar to descriptions from past years - a group interview and a personal interview with a faculty member. Also, what do you wish someone would have told you right before your interview (or something that someone did tell you that was helpful)?

Hope to meet you both, Joseph

Hey Joseph! I'm pretty nervous as well, but hoping to just stay relaxed. Will be reading last years posts now. Hopefully we'll meet on Monday!

Brittany

Congrats on everyone that has been accepted into the c/o 2015!! We are so excited to meet you guys (again) at the meet and greet in October! Shah- I'm not sure if they are done or not... but I really do not think so. I would call the office and ask to find out for sure. - Devon

After a long 6 months of waiting, I got the call this morning!! I've been accepted to the class of 2015! On my birthday of all days!! So excited!!!

Does anyone know if they are still conducting interviews or has been invited to one recently? Has anyone contacted any of the faculty to ask this question? Which person did you contact?