Class of 2015

Hi everyone! I had an interview this Friday the 18th, and I was wondering what the average wait time to hear something is? We were told letters would come in a month, but how soon are acceptance phone calls made? Mercer is top school, so I'm anxiously waiting for some news!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello BrittyclemRD. Congratulations on landing an interview. I'll be there too! Overall, I'm a bit nervous and very excited. Reading through post from the Class of 2014 has calmed my nerves just a bit.

Have you been to campus before? I missed the information session earlier this month and really wish I had attended. Hope to meet you and best of luck!

-Joseph

Wmm1026 and devonp, hello and thanks for being a resource for the prospective Class of 2015! I have an upcoming interview and I'm wondering if the format is similar to descriptions from past years - a group interview and a personal interview with a faculty member. Also, what do you wish someone would have told you right before your interview (or something that someone did tell you that was helpful)?

Hope to meet you both, Joseph

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrats on everyone that has been accepted into the c/o 2015!! We are so excited to meet you guys (again) at the meet and greet in October! Shah- I'm not sure if they are done or not... but I really do not think so. I would call the office and ask to find out for sure. - Devon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived