Sign in to follow this  
dncntaz

Class of 2015

After a long 6 months of waiting, I got the call this morning!! I've been accepted to the class of 2015! On my birthday of all days!! So excited!!!
Congrats rgurly87! What a great birthday present!

Does anyone know if they are still conducting interviews or has been invited to one recently? Has anyone contacted any of the faculty to ask this question? Which person did you contact?
I would call or email the PA program admissions staff - http://cophs.mercer.edu/paadmissions.htm. I have a friend interviewing in a few weeks, so things are not completely wrapped up for the class of 2015.

Only five more days and I feel massively underprepared! I have been reviewing the faculty profiles. Does anyone remember who exactly they interviewed with?

Only five more days and I feel massively underprepared! I have been reviewing the faculty profiles. Does anyone remember who exactly they interviewed with?
Sorry bro!! I totally left you hanging on this forum. Stay positive while you wait.

I interviewed on 9/21 and got the call on Friday (10/5) that I was accepted! I cannot wait to meet everyone. My heart goes out to those still waiting - I know I was anxious the entire 2 weeks between the interview and the call. Keep your head up! I wish you the best!

Has anyone received a denial notice yet? I still haven't heard but I contacted admissions last week and they said they are still doing interviews and that my application is still being considered... Hopefully that also means they are still extending invitations to interview (not just completing the ones that have already been invited) Still hoping! Congrats to everyone accepted and good luck to those still waiting to hear.