Class of 2015

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I know devon has posted on here also But I am the new student exec member for the class of 2014 so feel free to contact me or Devon with any questions you may have! Good Luck. PS I cannot answer specific questions about GRE, GPA or anything like that. The caliber of applicants is constantly increasing so the minimus or averages for last year may not apply this year. But good luck to all of you!

I know devon has posted on here also But I am the new student exec member for the class of 2014 so feel free to contact me or Devon with any questions you may have! Good Luck. PS I cannot answer specific questions about GRE, GPA or anything like that. The caliber of applicants is constantly increasing so the minimus or averages for last year may not apply this year. But good luck to all of you!

What are the preferred or competitive stats?

The Admissions Committee prefers applicants to have an overall undergraduate (and relevant

Science related graduate degree) GPA of a 3.0, undergraduate Natural Science GPA of 2.75 or

better, and a minimum GRE 1000. January 2012 entering class are 3.47 overall undergraduate

GPA, 3.31 Natural Science GPA,1120 GRE combination score, and over 1,800 hours of direct

patient care experience.

did anyone apply with a gre score below the minimum? i applied with a gre score just under a 1000 however all my other credentials are above and beyond what the minimum was. i mentioned on my supplemental app that i would possibly take the gre over again and still havnt heard anything from them. my app was deemed complete around the second week of march so im guessing they might be waiting for a new gre score? mercer is my #1 choice and im hoping they come through. to me the gre was MISERABLE and i really dont want to have to take it again (ive been accepted to a program in boston so i really technically dont need to take it again) BUT i really want to go to mercer. does anyone have any advice for me?! the boston program starts in September so i can only hold out for mercer for a little while longer! i dont know if i should email them or just let everything fall into place?! feel free to let me know what you think because i need all the advice i can get! thanks!

Archived