Online Medical terminology course

I am looking for some answers on finding a good online medical terminology course. Which courses are doable?
P.S it will be a repeat course and mine expired. Last taken in January 2008. 

University of New England! I’m taking it currently. It’s self paced and well organized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, mg023 said:

University of New England! I’m taking it currently. It’s self paced and well organized.

How hard is it? And how long? I will have other obligations at the same time. But i wish to rather complete this and submit an early application vs taking a harder course over summer.

How hard is it? And how long? I will have other obligations at the same time. But i wish to rather complete this and submit an early application vs taking a harder course over summer. 

Not hard and you have 16 weeks but you can complete it at your own pace. I’m doing it now with tons of other things going on and it’s very manageable!

44 minutes ago, mg023 said:

Not hard and you have 16 weeks but you can complete it at your own pace. I’m doing it now with tons of other things going on and it’s very manageable!

Can you give an example of the course load? Is it quizzes and exams only? Any discussion or assignments to complete any projects. 

Many idea on university of Phoenix online medical terminology course? 

Can you give an example of the course load? Is it quizzes and exams only? Any discussion or assignments to complete any projects. 
Many idea on university of Phoenix online medical terminology course? 

Quizzes and exams with a few discussions that are short and infrequent. I do not know about the other course

I took medical terminology online through University of San Diego. It was a 2 hour graduate level course (who knew medical terminology could be graduate level? haha) and I completed it in 3 days. It is just 20 sections and each section has a quiz to it. Nothing is proctored and there is no final. Def recommend it. 

14 hours ago, mooredc said:

I took medical terminology online through University of San Diego. It was a 2 hour graduate level course (who knew medical terminology could be graduate level? haha) and I completed it in 3 days. It is just 20 sections and each section has a quiz to it. Nothing is proctored and there is no final. Def recommend it. 

Any issues with this being accepted? 

On 2/26/2018 at 9:11 PM, mooredc said:

My only concern would be if it is accepted at my university i will be applying to. I know on their website they state as Medical terminology 1-credit course pass/fail. 

On 2/27/2018 at 11:21 AM, pilotmark said:

Any issues with this being accepted? 

I emailed the admissions co-ordinator a link to this course and they replied with that they will accept this course. I plan to take it now as soon as i finish GRE in may or even before that if possible, so i can submit my application ASAP. 

• 8 months later...

Archived