Has anyone received the email from Bayshore saying you are still in the active cycle but then received an acceptance letter yet?

Hello! I was just curious if anyone this year has found themselves in the scenario the title suggests? Also if you are from a different years class and experienced the scenario of the title, when did you receive the acceptance? Was it soon after or was it closer to the June 1st deadline. I really appreciate anyone that can offer some insight! I'm sure there are plenty of us sitting in this situation just cringing over this waiting process.

31 minutes ago, AmyStarring said:

I am in this exact boat. The waiting is killing me. Either take me or reject me, this suspense is awful

After more carefully reading the email I realized something. At the end is states after all other remaining candidates have been interviewed and reviewed they will then reconsider us. Looks like we are waiting until Late may to June 1st

I got the same email and after a few weeks got an interview invite. I think it means that the admissions committee is actually reviewing your application. Good luck!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By PAjess2020
      Hello, 
      Does anyone know if Touro college in NY is rolling admission or if LIU is rolling admission?
    • By PrePA1208
      I had to retake one class my freshman year, and I really do not want to waste a few sentences in my personal statement to speak about it. Although, I also understand it is best to address it somewhere. Is there another place on CASPA to discuss shortcomings on your application? I do not see a place, but I want to make sure I am not missing something. 
    • By Tbrock94
      I know Yale has an online pa program, what is a competitive applicant for Yale online? Also does anyone else have an online physician assistant program? 

Thank you 
    • By alisin
      Hello everyone! I did not see a thread for the applications for Gannon University in Erie, PA? Has anyone applied as a post-baccalaureate student? They do have a 5 year combined bachelor's and master's program but I believe they accept a few students besides their undergraduate class.
    • By rnicole
      Hi all!
      I just received an email that I was being extended an interview that was about 3 weeks out from the current date.
      I responded around 4 hours after I received the email to accept the interview, but I received an email a couple hours later that they were going to have to reschedule and that “they would email me when another date opens up”. 
      Has this happened to anyone else??
      Should I be worried? Or do they send out more interview invites than spots that they have open for the day because they know that some people may decline? 
      Thanks!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More