Reapplicant, non-recent graduate

Hi all! I am a reapplicant to PA school completing her prerequisites API, APII and micro at the same time. I took these prereqs before 10 years ago and got As. I have a BS in Biology and have over 2k PCE. I wanted to take these courses at the same time since I have a long background of sciences but felt like I had to prove my academic capacity to these schools. One of the suggestions that one of schools offered was applying once I finished these prereqs and so that is my plan. I will be shadowing some more with pas since when I applied I had about 30 hours under my belt with 180 volunteer hours.

My question is this, if I take these three courses, I know it’s risky and I am so far doing very well, does it look bad or good that these were taken at the same time??? Advice from an admissions/ past admissions officer would be great. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suspect different schools are going to react differently. I had to retake a few courses (I actually took a quarter of gen chem after just having finished a year of organic and a quarter of biochem.)

Check with the schools you are applying to. Perhaps a few classes now will overcome their reluctance. And good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I suspect different schools are going to react differently. I had to retake a few courses (I actually took a quarter of gen chem after just having finished a year of organic and a quarter of biochem.)

Check with the schools you are applying to. Perhaps a few classes now will overcome their reluctance. And good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for the advice! These are expired courses that I am having to retake but also hope to do well in (again).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived