Would anyone be willing to complete a questionnaire for my Prof Research & Writing Class?

I would like to thank you for volunteering to be interviewed for this assignment! I want to assure you that any information you provide will be kept confidential. The questionnaire you'll be filling out is generic and was pre-written for the class. I have made a few changes to acknowledge your military status, however, you'll notice that it was designed for a civilian interviewee. Please just answer to the best of your ability. This interview will serve as primary research for my formal report profiling the lifestyle and career of physicians assistants; It is due on February 23rd. I encourage you to speak freely and include any additional information you wish! I have attached the word document for you to complete and a copy of the assignment instructions if you would like to view them.

Thank you for your time!

Interview_Directions(1).pdf

Eng114_Interview_Record(1).docx

Edited by FutureCorpsman