Can I ask what your guys stats were? i.e. HCE, community service hrs, etc.

LOL mdao.. I was just asking the same thing! Congrats to the two of you :)

My GPA was a 3.31; I have almost 3000 hours of HCE as a scribe in different sites across the US. My community service was pretty lacking but I did have a couple of things to list off.

My GPA was a 3.31; I have almost 3000 hours of HCE as a scribe in different sites across the US. My community service was pretty lacking but I did have a couple of things to list off.

Thanks! Congrats to both of you who got accepted. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully I'll hear from them and get to join you guys :)

Thanks! Congrats to both of you who got accepted. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully I'll hear from them and get to join you guys :)

Congrats to the lucky few to get off the alternate list! I wonder how many people were offered a seat so far... Hopefully, there are many more seats to be available! The waiting is so grueling my stomach churns every time I think about getting in. lol But I'm still hopeful!

Congrats to the lucky few to get off the alternate list! I wonder how many people were offered a seat so far... Hopefully, there are many more seats to be available! The waiting is so grueling my stomach churns every time I think about getting in. lol But I'm still hopeful!

I called and talked to Jeneane White last week and she said , if there are going to be any more acceptances off the alternate list,(there may not be), it won't be til mid June.

I just received an email over the weekend asking to reconfirm my interest as an alternate. Did all you other alternate also get the same email? I hope there's still hope!!

Anybody have any updates about the alternate list?

Thanks in advance.

No nothing yet. I spoke to Michael Haverkamp and he couldn't give me any updates at all. Just told me to apply for the following year. I'm guessing there won't be many spots available. Keeping my fingers cross though.

Alternate candidates please keep us updated if you hear anything. Good luck and thanks.

I spoke with Ms. White and from the sound of it, there were only 3 spots available, which were already given out. None has opened up after those 3, so I have a feeling one or no seats may be offered this year. :( Again, if anyone hears anything let the rest of us anxious beavers know!

I spoke with Ms. White and from the sound of it, there were only 3 spots available, which were already given out. None has opened up after those 3, so I have a feeling one or no seats may be offered this year. :( Again, if anyone hears anything let the rest of us anxious beavers know!

I just called Michael regarding my status. No changes still, well there's 3 more weeks til orientation. Was hoping to give my employers a decent heads up if I got in, I guess I don't have to worry about that now. :-(