Alternate List: 2011-2012

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My GPA was a 3.31; I have almost 3000 hours of HCE as a scribe in different sites across the US. My community service was pretty lacking but I did have a couple of things to list off.

Thanks! Congrats to both of you who got accepted. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully I'll hear from them and get to join you guys :)

My GPA was a 3.31; I have almost 3000 hours of HCE as a scribe in different sites across the US. My community service was pretty lacking but I did have a couple of things to list off.

Thanks! Congrats to both of you who got accepted. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully I'll hear from them and get to join you guys :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anybody have any updates about the alternate list?

Thanks in advance.

No nothing yet. I spoke to Michael Haverkamp and he couldn't give me any updates at all. Just told me to apply for the following year. I'm guessing there won't be many spots available. Keeping my fingers cross though.

Alternate candidates please keep us updated if you hear anything. Good luck and thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived