Hey, for those of us who got the alternate letter, let's keep each other updated if we hear anything back from the school. :)

From last year's thread, it looks like they placed 30 people on the alternate list and accepted around 5. Hopefully we'll see some movement on the list soon. Keeping my fingers crossed...!

Hey Wowitschewy,

I'm on the same page as you. Just found out I got placed on the alternate list =( Keeping my fingers crossed.

I got placed on the alternate list too. Who did you guys interview with and what are your stats if you don't mind me asking? Wish everyone luck.

. Of those of you that got the alternate email, are any of you declining your spot on the list in favor of another school?

My interview was on Feb. 9th with Brian and Gabriel.

Edited by mdao

I'm on the alternate list as well, a step up from the hold list I was on last year, but still pretty bummed. Good luck to the rest of you.

I'm on the alternate list as well, and I am accepting my alternate status. I interviewed on January 12. Good luck to everyone! :)

I am also on the alternate list, I have been talking with the counselors and just found out there are about 70 alternates. Anyone declining their alternate letter?

70?!? Oh my. That's so many!!! :( The list has to be ranked somehow cause I don't see how it's possible to review 70 candidates every time a spot opens up.

:( and here I thought the alternate list was 30 students or so...sighh. Did the admission counselors give you guys that number?

Hey guys! I'm on the waitlist as well, interviewed on 2/29. Wow, 70 people is a lot of people to compete with especially if last year was about 30 and 5 people got accepted. Please keep us posted if any of you hear anything! Good luck!

Yep alternate list as well. For some reason I thought we were supposed to receive a letter by mail so I did not find out until today (even though the letter was sent on the 5th)! YIKES! Crossing my fingers! Good luck to you all :)

Yep alternate list as well. For some reason I thought we were supposed to receive a letter by mail so I did not find out until today (even though the letter was sent on the 5th)! YIKES! Crossing my fingers! Good luck to you all :)

HI everyone! I sent my aggrement to be on the alternate list into western about a week ago but I didn't get a confirmation from the school that they received it. Has anyone else gotten a confirmation?

HI everyone! I sent my aggrement to be on the alternate list into western about a week ago but I didn't get a confirmation from the school that they received it. Has anyone else gotten a confirmation?

Gave up my alternate status...didn't feel good about being told over and over how privileged I was to be allowed to interview there. Accepted elsewhere. Good luck to you all!!

Gave up my alternate status...didn't feel good about being told over and over how privileged I was to be allowed to interview there. Accepted elsewhere. Good luck to you all!!

Yes. You should have received a confirmation email from Karen stating that the MSPA alternate acceptance declaration form was received. No ranking or number system used, but the email included a FAQ's sheet.

Yes. You should have received a confirmation email from Karen stating that the MSPA alternate acceptance declaration form was received. No ranking or number system used, but the email included a FAQ's sheet.