University of Oklahoma 2018-2019 Applicants

On 1/24/2019 at 8:40 PM, hph95 said:

Which program did you guys choose and why? I'm having such a hard time figuring out where I see myself!

I chose Tulsa based on the community medicine focus, the Bedlam and PAL clinic experiences, as well as the general feel I had coming out of the interview. It was hard though! I absolutely loved both programs and would have been thrilled to attend either 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have an idea until when does the program call the waitlisted candidates? I know the decision letter states that we can hear from them until the first day of the program but I want to know if this has ever happened for real. Has anyone been accepted on the first day of the program or a day before starting?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2019 at 5:06 PM, PRT11 said:

Does anyone have an idea until when does the program call the waitlisted candidates? I know the decision letter states that we can hear from them until the first day of the program but I want to know if this has ever happened for real. Has anyone been accepted on the first day of the program or a day before starting?

We had students in my class accepted off the waitlist between 2 weeks and 5 days before the first day of classes.

• Upvote 1

On 3/21/2019 at 5:46 PM, okiepa-s said:

We had students in my class accepted off the waitlist between 2 weeks and 5 days before the first day of classes.

Thanks for responding! Appreciate it!

Do you know how many candidates on an average get accepted off the waitlist? Also how many do they actually waitlist?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...