Medical Terminology

I do not know of any that do not require in person test taking.  Just a tip, find one that meets credit requirements.  Some schools want 3 credit Vs 2 credit medical terminology and it is a bummer to find that out while searching for schools.  I guess take the one that can get you into the schools you want.

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2018 at 7:09 AM, mooredc said:

I took mine through university of San Diego. It was a 2 credit, graduate level ( I have no clue why) self paced course. I did it in 3 days and it was accepted everywhere. It was literally just 25 modules with a quiz at the end. 

https.sandiego.edu/search/publicCourseSearchDetails.do?method=load&courseId=38327378

Thank you for this reference !  I'm taking it right now.  Cost is less than similar courses.  It now seems to be 16 modules, and 3 small exercises.  But yes, it is self- paced and that's perfect. 

S.

On 1/21/2018 at 6:09 AM, mooredc said:

I took mine through university of San Diego. It was a 2 credit, graduate level ( I have no clue why) self paced course. I did it in 3 days and it was accepted everywhere. It was literally just 25 modules with a quiz at the end. 

https://pce.sandiego.edu/search/publicCourseSearchDetails.do?method=load&courseId=38327378

Thank you so much for this info! I will take it this week

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/21/2018 at 9:09 AM, mooredc said:

https://pce.sandiego.edu/search/publicCourseSearchDetails.do?method=load&courseId=38327378

Question when transferring...how many credits did you put in, it said 2 academic units and im not sure what that meant so that I put in my caspa

Edited by PAStudent8152

3 hours ago, PAStudent8152 said:

Thank you so much! I was confused since the unofficial trasncript said 2 academic units next to my grade...I also listed it as University of San Diego in caspa instead of university of SanDiego extension of continuing education, I hope that is ok

I did that as well. Just marked that I took it online. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/21/2018 at 9:09 AM, mooredc said:

Thank you for posting this! I was struggling to find a graded online course for credits which wasn't ridiculously expensive. So glad I saw this and enrolled in this one!

4 hours ago, baliconnors said:

For people that took this class at U San Diego online, did you buy the textbook? I'm looking for the most efficient and budget-friendly way to complete the prereq

I did not. If you have any experience in the health care field, you shouldnt really need the book. Its just going through and taking the quizzes. If there is a word or concept I didnt know I just googled it. 

On 6/25/2019 at 1:36 PM, baliconnors said:

For people that took this class at U San Diego online, did you buy the textbook? I'm looking for the most efficient and budget-friendly way to complete the prereq

I found the textbook on amazon to rent for about $20 which seems to be the cheapest option. But I have already completed about 1/4 of the modules just by using google (thank god for quizlet) and my own general knowledge from anatomy. 

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...