Taking classes till May. When do I submit my CASPA application?

Hello! I am taking a bunch of classes to boost my gpa since I’ve already graduated college. They will be done in May. I know CASPA opens late April. When should I submit my CASPA? Before or after I’m done with these classes? 

Can I submit my caspa early and then send an update with new grades or no?

Just to have all your bases covered and also get those extra GPA points, I'd suggest submitting when you're done with your classes. I had classes up until early-mid May, requested my transcript to be sent to CASPA as soon as possible, and managed to get everything in by the very end of May. My app was verified May 31st. Any app verified prior to mid June is still considered super early.

Get everything else on the application done as soon as the cycle opens. Start pre-writing your generic essay "Why PA" now. Get LOR's ready and have it good to go. Then submit once the class grades are posted and send off your transcripts in similar fashion to give you the best chance with rolling admins.

Side note, 90% of my applications were done and confirmed by middle of May.

• 1 month later...

Archived