Accepted MSPAS/MPH Class of 2021

Hello, I am currently in the process of preparing for an interview at Touro. I was wondering if any of the current students could answer a few questions for me regarding the program. Is their a Cadaver lab? Is there freedom in choosing clinical locations? Does touro provide the opportunity for it's students to do rotations around the country or are most rotations done locally? What is the student to faculty ratio? How big is each class? Do the professors know each student? I look forward to hearing back from someone..feel free to elaborate or add anything that you like about Touro

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/12/2019 at 6:51 PM, Deepib said:

Hello, I am currently in the process of preparing for an interview at Touro. I was wondering if any of the current students could answer a few questions for me regarding the program. Is their a Cadaver lab? Is there freedom in choosing clinical locations? Does touro provide the opportunity for it's students to do rotations around the country or are most rotations done locally? What is the student to faculty ratio? How big is each class? Do the professors know each student? I look forward to hearing back from someone..feel free to elaborate or add anything that you like about Touro

Hi, yes there is a cadaver lab and its dissection. As far as I know there is freedom to choose clinical locations but I'm sure it depends on several factors. I have also heard that there are rotations around the country but I would assume most are local. I do remember someone mentioning that you can try to set up your own and they'll help facilitate but there aren't any guarantees. Class size is roughly 45-50. And faculty has been the most personable I've ever met.