Accepted MSPAS/MPH Class of 2021

On 4/4/2018 at 10:12 AM, OnaBoo said:

Can anyone provide me the link to the Facebook group? I tried the link below that was posted in 2017-2018 Cycle group and it doesn't seem to work. Thanks a lot :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/1211510818881164/permalink/1211519785546934/?notif_id=1514958600142083&notif_t=group_description_change

Here you go :) hopefully it works!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1211510818881164

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got the call yesterday that I'd been accepted off the waitlist! I interviewed on 4/10, and I had sent an update letter on 5/14. So excited to meet everyone, get into the FB group, and get started! And I hope everyone who is waiting to hear gets good news really soon!

I interviewed on 4/10 and was accepted off the waitlist yesterday. I got my acceptance call yesterday at noon. Woohooo!!! I’m soooo excited to meet everyone. I’m currently waiting to be added to the FB group

Edited by ShayRo

On 5/17/2018 at 8:35 PM, ShayRo said:

@sloebner @Isabelsc I’m from the bay. Originally from Alameda but live in San Ramon now; about 45 min away from school 

@ShayRo @Isabelsc I'm from the bay too! Currently live in Mountain View, so farther south. 1-2.5 hours away from school, depending on what time of day :) 

I'm so excited to hop in the FB group and start getting to know everyone! Would be helpful for the housing search too...the pressure's on!

1 hour ago, scheuk said:

Is anyone still looking for housing? One of our classmates and I are looking for a 3rd housemate for a house we are applying for on Mare Island. We are super hopeful as it is really close to campus.

@scheuk I am! I haven't been accepted onto the FB page yet so I haven't really had the chance to talk to anyone/look around much yet. 

Edited by Isabelsc

On 5/21/2018 at 5:54 PM, Isabelsc said:

@scheuk I am! I haven't been accepted onto the FB page yet so I haven't really had the chance to talk to anyone/look around much yet. 

I'm in the same boat! I'd love to talk to others looking for housing, but I've not been added to the FB group yet -- I've been browsing housing to get an idea, but hard to peruse without roommates in mind!

10 minutes ago, kpdfuturePA said:

I'm in the same boat! I requested to be added to the Facebook page back on May 1st and still haven't been added. I'm from Texas so housing is my number one concern right now! @sloebner I remember you from our interview! I'd love to talk!

@kpdfuturePA@sloebner Totally understand where you guys are coming from, I'm in the same situation! I am from Minnesota so trying to get moving with trying to find housing, etc, but still haven't been accepted into FB group either. Would love to get in touch with you if either of you are interested!

• 2 weeks later...