Accredited Self Paced Online AP Courses with Lab

Hi all! 

I am applying to PA schools and need to fulfill ONE LAST academic requirement....Anatomy and Physiology 1 & 2 with lab. Still kicking myself for not taking the courses in college. I graduated with an undergraduate degree in Microbiology and a graduate degree in Bioterrorism and Infectious Diseases, so I meet all other prereqs. The problem is that I work a full time job with the FDA that is 50% travel, so I am not able to take the AP courses in person. I know this is a drawback for some schools, but I am afraid I don't have another option. Does anyone know of any online AP classes with lab from accredited schools that are known to be accepted at a variety of PA schools?

Any and ALL help is greatly appreciated! 

Thank you so much!

-Tara 

University of North Dakota distance learning.

I took A&P 2 from there - you have to order a lab kit complete with animal parts...and you do the dissections at home with picture proof to send in.  However not having in person labs may very well be a deal breaker for a LOT of schools so make sure ahead of time before you waste the time and money.  

Might not be self paced so to speak (like you can't run through the whole course in a week) but there is flexibility in taking exams and you can work ahead of deadlines.

Archived