info session anytime soon?

Mary,

If you are already accepted into the program then you should have recieved an email from the school (on your midwestern mail) about Open house and beginning of the summer session dates. As far as I know, once you turn in all the needed paperwork/medical stuff you go directly for the open house. There is no other sessions to be attended.

i just spent the weekend in Chicago for St. Patricks day! it was great to see the city and meet other college kids from all the surrounding areas =) although I wasn't able to visit Midwestern, I met a Loyola student who lives in Naperville and she told me all about it! My friends from Loyola all have free passes for the 'L' included with their tuition. Does anyone know if Midwestern students get the same benefit? My friend told me she thinks you have passes for the Metro so you can enter the city, but she wasn't sure what other benefits MW students would receive...

Archived