Sign in to follow this  
Banuchi

Physician Assistant Owned Clinics - A Space Satire

Mike, I just came on line and this popped up. I thought, holy crap, there's going to be another lynching party looking for me ( :wink: ). I put this together several months ago and didn't know if it had been noticed yet.

"Why would the doctors be afraid you will make a mistake? Will you suddenly become well a complete moron the moment you move Isaquena County. That seems like a metaphysical impossibility."

My new favorite quote

Yes, it is a great quote.  I like that you stated that "it is the quality of your work that matters, not your labels".  If some people would just realize this applies to everything and everyone...  

A General Physician treats acute and chronic illnesses and provides preventive care and health education to patients. The practice of a general physician has a holistic approach that takes into consideration the biological, psychological and social environment in which patients live. Now-a days finding the best doctor for general physician in India is becoming too difficult.

Yeah. It is a bit rustic, but made the point. I was a new practice owner at the time.