32 minutes ago, Cardiaccritmaster said:

@brandonhughey Congrats on finishing program!! May I ask how you felt about workload throughout program? I recently received m acceptance and will be starting in July. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

I have not completed my DMSc yet! I am graduating from PA school this December and hope to start at Rocky Mountain University DMSc this January!

3 hours ago, NeoTrion said:

I graduated earlier this year and felt that the workload was appropriate.  I did have to set aside specific time away from the family or from work to get things done.  If you are disciplined enough to do that then you shouldn't have a problem.   

Graduated as well from DMSc. Agree with workload being appropriate. Lot of reading/writing and posting on the message board. Expect 10-15 hours of work per week I'd say. 

@EMEDPA or those who have knowledge of program— 

Regarding the Lynchburg program: I completed a intensive 12 month surgical fellowship back in 2017. Does this shave off a portion of the clinical fellowship portion and in turn make the program cost less and take a shorter period of time? 

18 hours ago, JDayBFL said:

@EMEDPA or those who have knowledge of program— 

Regarding the Lynchburg program: I completed a intensive 12 month surgical fellowship back in 2017. Does this shave off a portion of the clinical fellowship portion and in turn make the program cost less and take a shorter period of time? 

Nope. You still have to pay full price. It'll shave off the time you have to submit paper work though.