Touro Manhattan-Bayshore 2017-2018

I created this new topic for those who applied to Touro Manhattan & Bayshore

(which includes Winthrop Extension) For the Physician Assistant Program.

And for those seeking information on the topic. 

Please post any information therefore  everyone can benefit, be as clear and precise as possible. 

All questions are welcome and make sure to do your own research on the topic. 

Best of luck to everyone!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, RLmoh said:

Admission cycle. Is there a difference?  Did you get the same thing?

I got one that stated i was still in the active cycle. It didn't say the words waitlisted. They said that if you are in the active cycle that you will be placed in with all interviewing groups and ranked among them. Just need to hope you are stronger then the class of students we just went up against lol. Good luck to everyone!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Frankie said:

Hey just curious if you or anyone else who interviewed on 12/27 received an acceptance to Bayshore? 

i know people that did. They only selected like 3 of us from that group bc of all the kids that they took from the waitlisted Winthrop kids. If you got a letter saying your still in the cycle then the people that interviewed the other day will be mixed in with you and they rank and pull like 4-6 people per interview session

7 hours ago, DanMc87 said:

i know people that did. They only selected like 3 of us from that group bc of all the kids that they took from the waitlisted Winthrop kids. If you got a letter saying your still in the cycle then the people that interviewed the other day will be mixed in with you and they rank and pull like 4-6 people per interview session

So does that mean there is a difference between being waitlisted and having your application in the cycle?

7 hours ago, DanMc87 said:

Also was there another group interviewed since we were interviewed?

On 1/16/2018 at 4:56 PM, Frankie said:

Hey just curious if you or anyone else who interviewed on 12/27 received an acceptance to Bayshore? 

I have not received anything from Bayshore. Still hoping to though! I really would love to go there. A week after interviewing for Bayshore I received an invite to interview for Touro Manhattan Jan 29. I wonder if this will delay any updates to my status in Bayshore. 

8 minutes ago, KennA said:

I have not received anything from Bayshore. Still hoping to though! I really would love to go there. A week after interviewing for Bayshore I received an invite to interview for Touro Manhattan Jan 29. I wonder if this will delay any updates to my status in Bayshore. 

Hey 

I recommend that you reach out to Bayshore to verify the status of your application. Also I doubt that Manhattan will affect anything with Bayshore. I’m pretty sure they are considered to be two different programs. Goodluck on your interview! 

12 hours ago, Akv12c said:

Anyone mind sharing their interview experience? 

Go in and wait in the lobby, See a presentation from John Rongo, Fill out a quiz, people are pulled up one at a time and brought to different interviewer but you only interview one time. If you are incorrect on the quiz they'll ask for an explanation on why you chose so you have a shot at justifying, Lastly you write a small essay and you can leave. Roughly 2hrs.

• Upvote 4