Does anyone know the process of switching tracks? Is it based on who you know that is willing to switch or is it based on a ranking system?

Hi everyone! I was accepted off the waitlist around 1 pm yesterday! UDM is my first choice and I am so excited to join the entering class this fall! Good luck to everyone still waiting!! 

Edited by Dnam12

On 4/24/2019 at 7:13 AM, Dnam12 said:

Hi everyone! I was accepted off the waitlist around 1 pm yesterday! UDM is my first choice and I am so excited to join the entering class this fall! Good luck to everyone still waiting!! 

Congrats! two year or three year?

On 5/2/2019 at 10:21 PM, llamagal said:

Congrats! two year or three year?

Three year! 

Should be a spot opening up for someone to the 3 year, I recently took a spot in the two year! (Was originally in 3 year track)!

• Like 1

Does anyone know how large the classes are? 2/3 year? Their pass rates show only about 40 people taking the exam and I imagine that there’s more than 20 accepted per track.

Juliam2208, you may want t follow this forum University of Detroit Mercy: 2019-2020 Application Cycle. This is the new forum for this current cycle. 

• Like 1

Congratulations to all those who have been accepted!

And to those who are waiting to hear back, or have received rejections, I wanted to share the link to an upcoming event that will take place on 9/28/19 in Detroit. UDM will be one of the PA programs in attendance (among a few other local programs). 

This event is a GREAT way for you to get your questions answered, or find out how you can improve your application for future cycles. 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/thepac-takes-detroit-tickets-70091765357