3 hours ago, pagirl17 said:

Me too, I'm currently studying for an exam that I'm having this afternoon and can't focus! 🤣

Good luck! I can’t imagine how hard that is. You got this!

Does UDM conduct interviews in alphabetical order or in some other kind or order? Or is it just random who they call first?

1 hour ago, dboucha36 said:

Does anybody know the other dates for interviews?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard from a current student that interviews start on 2/18 and will go until about 3/18. 

Haven’t received anything yet. Does anyone know how they assign interviews? Does it go by date apps were submitted?

15 hours ago, agpa19 said:

Haven’t received anything yet. Does anyone know how they assign interviews? Does it go by date apps were submitted?

I believe they are interviewing the 5-year students first. Those are the ones who did the 3+2 at UDM and are basically guaranteed a seat in the program, if they meet all the requirements (~10-15 students). They just finished calling them. I think they're going to call a group of people every week to interview for the following week, I'm not sure though. If you didn't receive a rejection, it's probably a good thing 🙂

Edited by Potatolife

10 minutes ago, Potatolife said:

They are interviewing the 5-year students first. Those are the ones who did the 3+2 at UDM and are basically guaranteed a seat in the program, if they meet all the requirements (~10-15 students). They just finished calling them. I think they're going to call a group of people every week to interview for the following week, I'm not sure though. If you didn't receive a rejection, it's probably a good thing 🙂

I have a friend that is not part of the 5-year program and was invited for an interview this upcoming Monday. I wonder if they do 5-year students first & by application submission date? 

2 minutes ago, pagirl17 said:

I have a friend that is not part of the 5-year program and was invited for an interview this upcoming Monday. I wonder if they do 5-year students first & by application submission date? 

It could be random then, hmmm not sure 

I think it’s random because I submitted beginning of January right before the application deadline! And I was called this past Monday. 

7 minutes ago, Sonojill said:

Is it possible everyone has been called that is getting an interview?

no way, there is more than 1 interview date and the ones that already got a call for interview are the ones set to interview for today

• Like 1

No phone call here either. Hang in there guys, we got this. Trying really hard to stay positive. 

Edited by agpa19
  • Like 1

If they had yet today, someone would have said something? 

Anyone have any post interview knowledge from earlier today? 

It would make sense to me that they interview the 5 year students along with students who skipped right to the interview process first. I remember at the meeting we were told there are applications that do not need multiple approvals to move forward, they automatically go to interview. Maybe that’s what this past Mondays interviews were for.

3 minutes ago, Sonojill said:

It would make sense to me that they interview the 5 year students along with students who skipped right to the interview process first. I remember at the meeting we were told there are applications that do not need multiple approvals to move forward, they automatically go to interview. Maybe that’s what this past Mondays interviews were for.

why do some people skip right to the interview process though without multiple approvals?

I just talked to rahima and she  told me that they only called a few people last week. She also told me majority of the calls for an interview are being sent out by the end of this week. 

• Like 2