Trevecca Nazarene Accepted Class of 2020

Hello fellow students! I just received my acceptance letter for the Trevecca Nazarene University PA program starting May 2018. I was wondering, is there a facebook group for our class at all? Or some kind of forum for us to talk about plans/ find roommates? If anyone has any information I would appreciate it! Thanks a lot :)

-Katie 

On 12/13/2017 at 5:16 PM, KatMur said:

Hello fellow students! I just received my acceptance letter for the Trevecca Nazarene University PA program starting May 2018. I was wondering, is there a facebook group for our class at all? Or some kind of forum for us to talk about plans/ find roommates? If anyone has any information I would appreciate it! Thanks a lot :)

-Katie 

Hi Katie, I am wondering the same thing! I will be following this feed. 

On 12/14/2017 at 9:56 PM, futurepa707 said:

Hi Katie, I am wondering the same thing! I will be following this feed. 

Hey there! Yeah I have not been able to find one. If there isn't one yet we should make one. I e-mailed the director of admissions today to ask if she knows if one had been made yet, I'll let you know when she gets back to me. 

Archived