(Don't) Vote (for AAPA elections)! A video pledge to all PAs

Hi everyone! I've taken it upon myself to post here a link to a YouTube video my program made about the upcoming AAPA elections. It is not a promotion for any candidate, rather a plea for all PAs to voice their opinions and vote! I would appreciate it, along with everyone in my program, faculty and students alike, if you took a few minutes to watch it and pass it along. Fellow students or prePAs, feel free to pass it along as well, as it send a strong message.

Thanks for your time! Now back to studying for me!

Kudos to all of you! Great job! It makes this PA with over 35 years experience proud to know that those of us who have been in this profession for a long time will soon be "turning over the reins" to new graduate PA's like yourselves. I have sent this to over 70 of my colleagues around the country and just received an e-mail from one of them that he was sending it to 40 of his colleagues. Thank you for getting the ball rolling.

John D. Trimbath, PA-C, MPAS

1974 Grad. Tri-C Surgeon's Assistant Program

1979 Grad. George Washington University PA program

Past President Ohio Association of Physician Assistants

Past Secretary and Director- at-Large American Academy Of Physician Assistants

• 2 weeks later...

I would imagine that's not counting the number of PA's is they got your message forwarded to them? I know I forwarded this message to at least 75 of my colleagues and as them to forwarded. I received back a lot of responses stating that they would be forwarding it to their colleagues. Either way, great project, you should be very proud of yourselves.

I would imagine that's not counting the number of PA's is they got your message forwarded to them? I know I forwarded this message to at least 75 of my colleagues and as them to forwarded. I received back a lot of responses stating that they would be forwarding it to their colleagues. Either way, great project, you should be very proud of yourselves.

Archived