Sign in to follow this  
hirals

Western University, CA acceptance rate

I am an international student trying to complete all the pre-requisites for Masters in PA at Western University of Health Sciences, CA. Wondering what is the acceptance rate for Masters in PA at Western University. Any help appreciated. 

2 hours ago, hirals said:

I am an international student trying to complete all the pre-requisites for Masters in PA at Western University of Health Sciences, CA. Wondering what is the acceptance rate for Masters in PA at Western University. Any help appreciated. 

4000 applicants 400 interviewed 97 accepted it is posted on their website

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By teamrogers
      I need advice on how to handle a certain advisor at my school. There is a lot to this story but here is a nutshell: I'm majoring in Cell and molecular biology and this individual is the advisor for my degree. When I express my interest in PA school he shuts me down and makes me feel stupid for wanting to go that route (he discourages people from the medical feild even though this degree was designed for pre med and pre health students). I've gone to another professor to sign up for classes and when he found out he sought me out and said he is the only one who should be advising me. He told me I'm going to graduate in a year although that won't be enough time to finish my pre recs for PA school and when I say this he flat out talks over me and doesn't listen to me. This advisor has behaved inappropriately with me before and I have recognized him as a emotional manipulator. When I stand up for my self and don't do exactly what he wants me to do or I dont let him pry into my personal life he acts like a humongous baby and treats me like I'm a bad person. This creates an immense amount of stress and anxiety for me when all I want to do is just enjoy school and do well. I have to take 3 more classes with this person  plus a senior project but I have dread about it because of the way he acts. My school is so small that the way its designed, he's in charge of much of my academics because of my degree. I've even though about transfering schools because this feels so unhealthy but I don't want to run from a problem just because its hard. Any advice? 
    • By NicoleSchladt
      Hello everyone! 
      I am currently looking for PA's practicing in the Chicago Land Area! I would love the opportunity to gain more knowledge about the profession! Please reach out if you know of anyone willing to take on a student :) Thank you for your time! 
    • By Brandon2397
      Hello everyone, I am currently in my third year as a biology undergraduate major at the City College of New York. I graduate next year and wanted to ask for opinions on whether or not I should apply to PA programs immediately after graduation. 
      At the moment I have a 3.91 GPA, straight As in my science courses, have shadowed one PA for a few hours, and have over 200 hours volunteering at an ENT hospital. However, my plan after graduation is to work as an EMT to gain credible health care experience to put on my application.
      In your opinions, are my current credentials sufficient enough for PA programs to consider me as a serious candidate? Or should I take a gap year to focus on obtaining more experience to put on my application? If so, any advice or recommendations? Any responses are much appreciated. Thanks! 
    • By cMore
      I am looking to submit by tonight and would appreciate the help. I would prefer if you are a PA, work at the pa school, admissions, or something of this sort but all help is definitely welcome.
      Please PM me if you can provide some assistance

cMore
    • By Maylily7
      Hello! I know this post is stereotypical and repetitive and I apologize, but feedback would be very appreciative 🙂 Stats are below, should I apply this cycle? Or wait till next year? I’m currently on my first gap year. 

cGPA: 3.7, sGPA 3.6 bio major with minirs in psych and chem, in 3 national honor societies (psych, bio, chem), academic award in my major, Dean’s list every semester

Presented original research at 2 colleges

By mid march I will have about 1000 PCE hours as an EMT

I also started a per diem HCE job as a patient sitter in the ED. 

GRE is between 295-299 (can’t remember exact number), thinking of retaking

If it helps, during college I have about 120 hours as a volunteer crew member for my school’s EMS unit

If I’m forgetting something, let me know! Again thanks so much, I know how annoying these posts can be sometimes and I appreciate you taking the time to read this 🙂 have an awesome day! 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More