Sign in to follow this  
emcne1

Looking for preceptor in Kansas City

Hi, I am a physician assistant student in Boston, Massachusetts. I will be starting my clinical rotations this coming May and am searching for clinical rotations in the Kansas City area. I am hoping to move to KC after graduation so I would love to do a rotation around that area. Does anyone know any PAs/MDs in the Kansas City area that are willing to precept students for any of their rotations? Or any tips on how to set up an out of state rotation? Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By pahopeful46
      Hello! 
      I was wondering if anyone knew of a practice or preceptor that would be willing to take on a student for a psych rotation in either Pittsburgh or Houston. Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you! 
    • By Cosette
      I  think I am at my final draft and would love for someone to review it/read it over. Have looked at is soo many times that its hard to see any mistakes or weak points at this time. Anyone willing to help would be greatly appreciated. Let me know and I will send it over.
      Please and thank you!
    • By nyc9009
      I have 2 Bachelors in Sciences.
      Bioscience & Medical Lab Scientist (Dual Degree) - Cum Laude Science Technology& Society (concentration in health and wellness) -  Cum Laude My cGPA is 3.61 with a sGPA of 3.52.
      My PCE hours are as a PT aide at a rehabilitation center and working as a MA at a clinic for a total of 1,275.  
      I have 200 hours shadowing a PA in internal medicine. 
      I have 250 hours volunteering at a place of worship, where I helped prepare and served food to the congregants. 
      I have 4 recommendation letters
      PA that I shadowed MD that i worked for  A&P professor  Molecular Biology professor  I have received good feedback on my personal statement as well. 
      I plan to submit by June 5th. 
      PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT MY CHANCES ARE!
      I am freaking out!
    • By futurepac93
      Hello,
      I am looking for an MD, DO, PA, or ARNP to be my preceptor in the Central FL area for 6 week clinical rotations starting in August. The specialties I need are: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Psych, and Women's Health. Let me know if anyone has any connects! Thanks in advance.
    • By kdrilling
      Hi! I finished a draft of my personal statement and would be very appreciative if someone could critique it. 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More