• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By johangon86
      Hey!

I'm a PA-S1 studying in Indianapolis at Butler University but I'm born and raised from Austin, Texas and would love to do a rotation back home (or at the very least in Texas). I'm looking for any and all preceptors that would have me for a rotation. I'm open to any specialty as long as I can make connections. Unfortunately, my program doesn't have any rotations available in Austin but we do have a clinical experience coordinator who can take of the agreements between the program and the preceptor. If you know anyone who possibly has a lead I would greatly appreciate the help!

Regards,
      Johan
    • By jenmchad
      How long does it usually take after receiving your interview invitation for confirmation of date and time/getting supplemental application?
    • By pahopeful46
      Looking for any type of Dermatology (medical, cosmetic, etc) rotation or preceptor in the Houston or surrounding areas/suburbs. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
    • By thefoggymist
      Greetings everybody
      It's my first post here. I was desperate enough to Google and somehow ended up here.
      I am a US IMG, last year, good rank (and once was first of my year on IM rotation), Step 1 done...
      I am looking for a US clinical experience (a hands on elective rotation). I like IM, with all passion, and almost all subspecialties (and especially ID). I don't mind any subspecialty really, they all excite me haha.
      I literally tried everything... I always end up with either an observership (which is not really nicely considered for the match), or just getting ignored.
      I emailed a lot of doctors and hospitals, it seems like there's no use.
      I know companies like AMO and those exist, but many say they're shady, many say you don't really do anything, and most importantly they're expensive for very lowly ranked hospitals. I don't mind a place with no particular rank, but doesn't make sense to pay that much money for something that should be free. 
      I am ready to pay my own insurance.
      I'm out of time as my elective is due in like 3 months (and I need paperwork and such...).
      I'll pay with coffee, kindness, smart questions, daily compliments and especially hard work.
      Even if it's just hope with no real confirmation, I can try sending an email of my info + CV + motivation letter... And we'll see what happens. My dream is to catch a residency in the US so I could help, with my passion, as much people as I can knowing I did my job in getting fit as a good physician.
      Any help?

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More