• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By HS888
      Hi applicants! I am a first year PA student who also runs a freelance editing/writing company called HES Editing. I do comprehensive editing of personal statements for PA applicants, as well as any college or graduate school applicants. I have already helped over 70 applicants with their personal statements, and I edit for grammar, sentence structure, content flow, organization, and overall theme. This also includes personalized comments and suggestions for areas to add in and make adjustments. I have you send me your resume as well so I can make sure you are not missing any experiences or skills you should be touching on. You can check out my website at https://hesediting.wixsite.com/mysite  All services include free unlimited re-edits to help ensure your essay is perfect! If you are interested or have additional questions you can pm me here or send me an email at hesediting@gmail.com. I am also open to answering any questions about the application process as well! 🙂
    • By hanginwithbats
      If anyone is willing to check out my second draft, I would appreciate it so much! Just PM me and I will send it your way. Also, for those who need feedback, I am completely willing to swap. Feel free to send me any drafts you have!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More