ASHI vs AHA for certs

My part-time employer recently offered an abbreviated BLS/ACLS/PALS renewal course, and while it was brief and much more focused than what I'm used to with the AHA, it was certified through ASHI, who I've heard of but don't know much about.

Does anyone have experience using ASHI instead of AHA certs for credentialing and any problems thereof?

Can I use ASHI certs for NCCPA CME hours?

Thanks.

My part-time employer recently offered an abbreviated BLS/ACLS/PALS renewal course, and while it was brief and much more focused than what I'm used to with the AHA, it was certified through ASHI, who I've heard of but don't know much about.
Does anyone have experience using ASHI instead of AHA certs for credentialing and any problems thereof?
Can I use ASHI certs for NCCPA CME hours?
Thanks.

We use ASHI for ACLS, etc... at the fire department I work for. I have to recert everything this winter and I will do the AHA version before I start PA school in May. Like you, I’m not sure where ASHI is and is not accepted so I want to avoid having to retake these courses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived