Hey everyone!

I wanted to start a thread to see where everyone is with the application and interview process for the 2017-2018 cycle. It appears as though this program is still on probation, has anyone heard any news?

Thanks all <3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By PrePA1208
      Will I be completely overlooked if I answer yes to academic dishonesty question on CASPA?
      My senior year of undergrad I took an management online course. There was an ungraded assignment that I didn't think I had to complete. To my dismay, the professor stated in his syllabus that the failure to complete this specific module to the best of our ability would result in being reported as academic dishonesty. Needless to say, he reported over 100 students.  I had zero intentions of cheating. It was an act of laziness-- if anything. The assignment itself was ungraded and didn't even go towards my grade to begin with.  I was just given a written warning for "the failure to comply with instructions." I tried to appeal but the professor was trying to make a point to the class. I still received an A in the course.  However, I understand that I must answer yes to the academic dishonesty question.
      I am discouraged and worried that this mistake will cost me my future as a PA.  I am not sure how to explain what happened in only 500 characters and have them believe that it really was just that and not me trying to put a positive twist on my actions. The rest of my application is fairly strong. It will be two years since this occurred when I apply. Should I be worried? Will PAs even consider me? Any advice would be appreciated. 
    • By IsabelC93
      I was wondering if anyone had every considered sending handwritten letters of appreciation after an interview? If so, to whom did you address and send? If not that's totally understandable, I just wasn't sure what the consensus was out in the world. Thank you so much!! 
    • By kdeluca10
      Any tips for upcoming 2019/2020 interviewers and anything we should be looking out for or common/uncommon questions they asked? Interview structure and any resources that helped you be prepared and confident? Just any advice overall on how to have a successful interview for acceptance into MCPHS Boston!!! Thank you!!!
    • By wallsmp
      I thought I’d start this since I didn’t see any posts about this application cycle yet. Has anyone heard back besides the normal “we received your application” email?
    • By jenmchad
      How long does it usually take after receiving your interview invitation for confirmation of date and time/getting supplemental application?

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More