Update on CASPA submission turnaround time...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would also log in to make sure that you didnt make any mistakes listing your courses--they allow up to four and then after that they send it back to you for corrections---not sure if they notify you of that though

E submitted 2 months ago. Final transcript arrived on 9/9. Ive taken a lot of classes at a lot of different schools so maybe mine is taking extra time? i had 6 different transcripts.

Guest cabkrun

I decided to call today too, after seeing some posts on here suggesting something might be off in terms of my app (I submitted very beginning of Sept. as a re-app). They were pleasant, asked my ID, said hang on a sec, came back and said they were working on apps a few days earlier. Then for some reason, like magic mine was processed and I got an email that mine would go out this next mailing.

Interesting and fun year :)

That's very strange, I just talked to them (I am a re-applicant) and they said they are working on apps submitted "a few days before mine". Mine was submitted 9/9/2010.

I just called. She said they are on Sept 8th for reapplicants.... I submitted on the 14th! Still waiting =(

For those of you who applied late, like myself, and are wondering if CASPA will ever get through your application, here's my turnaround time:

- Submitted: 9/15

- Verified: 10/8

- Will be mailed out next Friday.

So, it took CASPA little over 3 weeks to verify and 4 weeks to mail out...

Good luck! :)

FYI: I'm still waiting. I'm a first-time applicant.

8/18/2010 - My 2 transcripts were received

8/31/2010 - I e-submitted and payed my money

9/16/2010 - My 1st letter of recommendation was completed

9/24/2010 - My 2nd letter of recommendation was completed (and therefore making my application complete)

10/2/2010 - My 3rd letter of recommendation was completed

I haven't heard anything from CASPA yet, but I must be getting close, since my actual date of completion is going to be considered 9/24. My references were quite a pain in the butt to get to submit the information, haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived