Update on CASPA submission turnaround time...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Submitted Friday, July 30th. GPA calculated Tuesday, August 3rd! Very Quick! Program status read "mailed" on Thursday, August 5th. I'm VERY pleased with CASPA's turnaround time.

I wonder if the time jumped suddenly on Aug.1st?? I submitted Aug.4th, and nothing has been calculated yet. I was told 3 weeks.

bcordoba- any luck today? none for me... CASPA told me yesterday that I'm not missing anything and I'm in line to be verified (I was getting a little worried). They told me it takes longer if a lot of people submitted on the same day as you, but I can't figure out why people who submitted after us are already verified.

I submitted August 4th, and still nothing, I wonder why it varies so much. I would assume they calculate gpa's going straight down the list of when it was submitted.

Does anyone know if they only mail out on Fridays? I hope I'm verified soon so I don't have to wait until the following Friday

If I remember correctly, once you're verified the schools you designated can access your application online at any time. They only send out hard copies of applications on fridays, and I've heard of people who were verified on a thursday but didn't make it into that friday's mailing, they went out the following week.

Archived