Portfolio book for interviews?

Does anyone know where I can find a nice portfolio book to bring to an interview. On the interviews I went on so far and it seems like 90% of the interviewees had a nice looking portfolio book, some with a pad of lined paper inside to take notes. I have some future interviews and I'd like to buy something like this to bring my resume and other papers in and have lined paper inside to take notes on. Thanks!

I've been to three interviews and not seen one yet. I carried a little 3x5 pad in my jacket pocket just to write down random thoughts and questions and take notes but only used 2 or 3 pages in all of my interviews combined. If you need paper they will provide it (i.e. group discussions) and they will collect it at the end, so don't write anything you don't want to be read. Several interviews also provided a "brochure" or" simple" folder with all of their pertinent information. 

Archived