Class of 2020

Traffic typically wasn't too bad going away from the city, once I got past the city and closer to the school there was no traffic. I lived an hour South of the school in Illinois, I typically gave myself 2 hours to drive and usually was here within the hour and then just studied before class. The thing that stinks is there's really no alternative routes to take around Milwaukee. 

If you are looking for areas near there you can check out Shorewood, white fish bay and East village for north of Milwaukee

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys just wanted to make sure that there isn't anything else I should be doing except for the CastleBranch items.  Wanted to make sure I haven't missed any notifications of sort.  I have been checking my Concordia email as well as my personal email and haven't seen anything.  So just wanted to make sure there was nothing else and to make sure we still haven't started the Facebook group or anything like that.   I have done my FAFSA for 17/18 and 18/19, done the apartment hunting; so let me know if there is anything else anyone has been doing to prepare for the journey to begin. Thanks!

14 hours ago, Shelb1201 said:

Hey guys! I just got a call today and was accepted off the alternate list! I am so excited to meet all of you and go through this journey together! Just wondering if they made the Facebook group yet? And if anyone has any advice on housing options? I'm coming late to the party, but better late than never! :)

Welcome to the incoming class!

We are working on a Facebook page, we will be sending out the information probably next month some time. You should all receive an email with information on how to join. We also put together a PDF of places current students live and areas to look into and also just some basic info you may have questions on. If you have any other questions feel free to message me!

Archived