Class of 2020

Disclaimer: This thread is intended for the accepted class of 2020 at Augsburg University. 

Hi all! 

First off, congratulations to everyone who has been accepted this application cycle for the class of 2020! We all know we have all worked so incredibly hard to get to this point and, as a current PA student recently told me, "the hardest part of PA school is over--you're in!" Not going to lie, I shed a few (several) happy tears last night after receiving the phone call from Augsburg. 

Secondly, I wanted to extend greetings to you all as we will classmates much sooner than we know it come late Spring/early Summer. I interviewed on 9/29 in the morning session and cannot quite tell from the forum posts if some of you are from that interview day or not. But seeing as we will all be in the same class, I thought it wouldn't hurt to get an idea of who we all are.

Finally, and slightly off topic, what have you all decided to do regarding housing? The current PA students at Augsburg mentioned nearby apartments surrounding the campus. 

I am so excited and genuinely proud of all of us for getting to this point in our lives! Whether we come from traditional or non-traditional academic backgrounds and diverse life experiences, we are all pursuing a shared passion. 

Cheers!

Anna 

Congratulations Anna.  

I also interviewed on 9/29 in the morning.  I'll probably be living over in Midway during school time, which is where I am now.  I do remember a current Augsburg student mentioning the apartments nearby, but I do not remember her name.  Looking forward to beginning classes and meeting everyone else.

-Keith

On 11/17/2017 at 10:16 PM, Ket131 said:

Congratulations Anna.  

I also interviewed on 9/29 in the morning.  I'll probably be living over in Midway during school time, which is where I am now.  I do remember a current Augsburg student mentioning the apartments nearby, but I do not remember her name.  Looking forward to beginning classes and meeting everyone else.

-Keith

Thanks so much! Which interview group were you in, if you remember? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I was also accepted into the class of 2020 at Augsburg! I cannot wait to meet all of you this spring. I will be moving from Wisconsin, so if anyone is looking for a roommate please contact me! Does anyone know if a Facebook page for our class has been started? I had emailed Ilze about housing and finding a potential roommate and she said that usually a class Facebook page is started. 

On 12/8/2017 at 10:46 AM, LynZ92 said:

Hi everyone! I was also accepted into the class of 2020 at Augsburg! I cannot wait to meet all of you this spring. I will be moving from Wisconsin, so if anyone is looking for a roommate please contact me! Does anyone know if a Facebook page for our class has been started? I had emailed Ilze about housing and finding a potential roommate and she said that usually a class Facebook page is started. 

Congratulations! I am not entirely sure yet if a Facebook page has been created--that wouldn't be a bad idea since more people may be using Facebook more frequently than this forum. 

Congrats again and can't wait to meet our class! 

15 hours ago, Kaylafuechtmann said:

Hey Everyone - Congrats on your Augsburg acceptances!! I think starting a FB page would be a great idea to get acquainted with one another. I live local and was planning on waiting mid-summer to find a place near Luther Seminary with a potential roommate or two. 

Looking forward to meeting you all. 

Hey! I created a FB group and added your name to it as it's shown here--let me know if you do not receive the invite. 

For everyone else, you can either post here or email me directly at boydx236@umn.edu with your names so I can add you to our closed group should you decide to join! If you do not use Facebook and feel comfortable sharing an email address, that could also be a way for us to stay in contact with one another in the coming months. 

Thanks everyone!

Anna

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2017 at 9:27 AM, SMB2882 said:

Hi everyone! I interviewed on November 4th and was accepted on November 7th. I'm excited to meet you all!

@prePA3 Anna- Do you mind adding me to the Facebook group? My name on Facebook is Sarah 'Kane' Barry. Thanks!!

Hi Sarah, 

I sent you a message this morning just to confirm I had the correct Sarah before sending along a friend request. The group is private, so I can only add FB friends to the group. 

Thanks!

Anna

Archived