FAILED THE PANCE? LOOKING FOR HELP?

I was a PA student struggling with the PANCE. I had taken and failed the test THREE times and was determined to find a resource that could help me pass this dreaded exam. Fortunately, I was lucky enough to find Precipio Learning. I elected to take the private tutoring with Dr. Athas, a very professional and dedicated tutor who really showed that he cared about my success and the success of his other students. He has a 97% success rate with students that he has tutored in the past. Throughout the tutoring, he always kept me on my toes with the material striving to improve and was always available for questions. Even if you choose to just get the program itself, I can tell you the program for the PANCE is very well organized, up to date and the subscription to Exam Master is a perfect tool to help you prepare for the exam. Thank you again Dr. Athas and Precipio for helping me start my career! 

Here is a link to the website. I promise you won't regret it http://www.precipiolearning.com/

Cheers

I was a PA student struggling with the PANCE. I had taken and failed the test THREE times and was determined to find a resource that could help me pass this dreaded exam. Fortunately, I was lucky enough to find Precipio Learning. I elected to take the private tutoring with Dr. Athas, a very professional and dedicated tutor who really showed that he cared about my success and the success of his other students. He has a 97% success rate with students that he has tutored in the past. Throughout the tutoring, he always kept me on my toes with the material striving to improve and was always available for questions. Even if you choose to just get the program itself, I can tell you the program for the PANCE is very well organized, up to date and the subscription to Exam Master is a perfect tool to help you prepare for the exam. Thank you again Dr. Athas and Precipio for helping me start my career! 
Here is a link to the website. I promise you won't regret it http://www.precipiolearning.com/
Cheers
Oh sh#t, Not again!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Archived