TACOMA Interview December 9th

I feel exactly the same as April.  It was a crazy couple of days for me, leading up to the day of the interview, with very limited sleep.  I was wishing I had my full faculties about me, especially during the interview right before lunch.  But from what I saw and heard, I think everyone did very well.  Which I'm sure makes for some tough decisions for the admissions team. I wish everyone the very best.  : )

3 hours ago, Riverrat said:

Hey Everyone,

I have been out of town for work, has anyone heard anything yet???

I got a rejection letter in the mail yesterday.  I'm taking heart in knowing that I am blessed with the honor of providing great care to people every day; as long as I persist in my work and continue to live adhering to my values, I cannot fail. I'm so incredibly grateful for the opportunity to have met such amazing healthcare professionals and for the personal growth that came from the experience of setting this goal, making the sacrifices, and working as hard as I could to attain it. Though the outcome is not as I hoped, the experience will always be with me and has definitely made me stronger. Thank you all,  and you have my most sincere regards and well wishes! You're all incredible!

25 minutes ago, AprilBurrow said:

I got a rejection letter in the mail yesterday.  I'm taking heart in knowing that I am blessed with the honor of providing great care to people every day; as long as I persist in my work and continue to live adhering to my values, I cannot fail. I'm so incredibly grateful for the opportunity to have met such amazing healthcare professionals and for the personal growth that came from the experience of setting this goal, making the sacrifices, and working as hard as I could to attain it. Though the outcome is not as I hoped, the experience will always be with me and has definitely made me stronger. Thank you all,  and you have my most sincere regards and well wishes! You're all incredible!

April,

You have such an amazing attitude! You are an inspiration and I know you will persevere and achieve this goal. It was my pleasure and honor to get to know you. I hope you will stay in touch. 

Leslie

Hey guys, sorry I have been silent this last week. My parents were in town for my graduation. I received my waitlisted notice the other day will let you guys know if I hear anything else. I am curious what everyone else has heard. I saw April's posting and am so sorry to hear this news. It was so great to meet you and you are a wonderful person and wish you the best in your future endeavors. Do not let this get you down. I hope everyone has been doing great since the interview and enjoy the upcoming holidays.

Best wishes, Heidi

I agree with Heidi, you are all such a dynamic and positive group. I am grateful to have met you all. I have been keeping positive thoughts going out there because you never know what can happen. They told me the final decisions on filling the class are not made until February. I still am in shock and keep pinching myself that I have been accepted.

Please let me know if I can be of any help and I would like to stay in touch, you all have my number. Warm and happy holiday thoughts, Leslie

56 minutes ago, Riverrat said:

I agree with Heidi, you are all such a dynamic and positive group. I am grateful to have met you all. I have been keeping positive thoughts going out there because you never know what can happen. They told me the final decisions on filling the class are not made until February. I still am in shock and keep pinching myself that I have been accepted.

Please let me know if I can be of any help and I would like to stay in touch, you all have my number. Warm and happy holiday thoughts, Leslie

Leslie I am so happy to hear you were accepted!! congrats! I'll let you know as soon as I hear about my waitlisted status.

Archived