Pance Review Books

Get the books. I recommend both PPP and the Babcock-O'Connell book, but if you're gonna get one then get Babcock-O'Connell.

If you really want to be economical, be frugal with your big expenses (education, car, apartment) and your habitual/daily expenses (e.g. food and drink). I know so many PA students who blow hundreds of dollars on beverages alone and then get stingy about thirty dollar books.

1 hour ago, Maynard said:

Get the books. I recommend both PPP and the Babcock-O'Connell book, but if you're gonna get one then get Babcock-O'Connell.

If you really want to be economical, be frugal with your big expenses (education, car, apartment) and your habitual/daily expenses (e.g. food and drink). I know so many PA students who blow hundreds of dollars on beverages alone and then get stingy about thirty dollar books.

Thank you. I've heard stories of students going out to eat every day! Definitely not a good idea. 

• 1 month later...

I agree....the Pance Prep Pearls 2nd Edition is great!  Be careful when ordering because there are pirated copies out there.  I bought one from Amazon that smelled like gasoline and rubber tires and had a typo on the front cover.  It was gross.  I sent it back for a credit and re-order the "non-pirated" version.  Also, one of my classmates took his copy to OfficeMax and got it spiral bound so it's easier to manage.  I think I'm going to do the same thing.

Also, the Babcock/O'Connell  book is great! (it's lime green and white with blue writing)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived