Accepted Students - Barry University - Miami Campus - Class of 2020

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey!

Congrats to everyone that got accepted! I know we all worked so incredibly hard to get hereee :) 

I'm from Houston, Texas. I already have one roommate in mind who interviewed with me on February 23rd and she also got accepted! She's from Arizona. We're probably looking for 1 or 2 more roommate(s).

If anyone wants to follow each other on instagram to get to know each other, then feel free to follow me and introduce youself! Looking fowards to meeting you all and becoming family <3

-Tazz
Instagram: @tasnimsarkar

• Like 3

Hey guys, 

As we are getting closer to the start of class; one I wanted to congratulate everyone upon their acceptances and two reach out regarding roommates. I have some family in Miami and they hooked me up with a realtor down there. She emailed me some awesome places in the up and coming design district area of Midtown Miami. I'm hoping to find one or two roommates. Add me on snapchat...Username: jjets1985 https://www.snapchat.com/add/jjets1985. Congrats to everyone again and I cannot wait for the semester to begin. 

Regards,

Jen

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I was accepted from the 04/13 interview session and it still doesn't feel real!

I was born and raised in Jacksonville, FL and currently living in Orlando. I feel so lucky to be able to pursue the career of my dreams in my home state. Feel free to add me on Facebook: Cathy Ly or IG: @misscathyly.

Looking forward to an amazing and challenging journey with you all! 

Edited by futurepac93
  • Like 1

Received my welcome letter yesterday from the program director. As of now it states that there will be an informal gathering Wednesday August 22nd, time and place to be announced. Mandatory orientation is on the 23rd and 24th; with classes beginning on Monday the 27th. Hope this helps. So ready for it to be August!

Regards,

Jen

• Upvote 1

I was accepted Tuesday! (Interviewed 4/20).  I am beyond excited and SO nervous to move. I’m from Kansas City. 

I have contact info for a realtor that my cousin recently worked with. I plan on renting a house that hopefully has some sort of yard for my dog. 

• Like 1

On 5/14/2018 at 10:25 PM, rcc2020 said:

Hi everyone! I was accepted back in October and I am so excited to meet you all. Any idea when the FB group will be created?

I heard from one of the current students that they're looking to make it end of May/beginning of June! Can't wait to start to get to know you all ? 

So I was accepted and had problems with paying on mybarry. I was constantly told to wait 24/48 hours and now have passed the enrollment fee date. Now mybarry says my application has been withdrawn... I emailed Mr. Stringer and now I’m nervously waiting a reply. Did this happen to anyone else? I’m wondering if I just shot myself in the foot and now after getting accepted I’m not going to be able to attend because of an enrollment fee deadline. You guys think there’s any hope?

I’m a little late on posting but I was accepted from the January 12 interview group!! I’m so excited to start and meet you all! ?  I’d love to find roommates as well! My insta is @geenamar and my FB is Geena Marquez if anyone is interested!

- Geena 

Edited by geniem116