Hi everyone,

I am a pre-PA school who recently had an interview at MCPHS Boston PA Program.  When I visited there for my interview, they said the result will come out in 2 to 3 weeks, but they did not specify how they would let us know.  Does anybody know if they email us or call us whether we got rejected or accepted?  Also, should I contact the school if I do not hear back after 3 weeks?

Thanks!

From what I remember, acceptances will come via snail mail and waitlist/rejections will be sent by email. I interviewed 10/21, so I'm expecting to hear back next week!

• Upvote 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Majesticu
      Hey guys,
      I'm currently considering applying next year and was wondering if anyone could share their stats for getting into nova or any other school in florida, especially how many pce hours, since they don't seem to require it but I'm not sure how many most applicants have.
    • By KellyBeth
      Hi everyone,
      I really really want to be a physician assistant, but I don't have the most outstanding test scores or grades. I was wondering if you all could give me your opinion on if I have any chance at all of getting into a PA program. My overall GPA was a 3.30 and my science GPA was a 3.27. I took the GRE and got a 155 on verbal, but only a 145 on the quantitative section, and a 4.0 on the writing section. I will have 1,720 hours of healthcare experience working as a CNA by the time I am planning to apply to physician assistant programs. I also have 24 hours of shadowing PAs as experience. Please let me know if you think I have any chance of being accepted into a PA program. Also, if any of you have any recommendations on PA programs that would be best for me to apply to based on my stats I would greatly appreciate that!
      Thanks in advance for any and all responses!
    • By silverstarlight
      So this is my second cycle applying and I’m currently on the waitlist at 3 schools (one waitlist I’m pretty deep in). Two of those schools are great programs I love when I interviewed. My only acceptance is to this program that I didn’t care for when I interviewed at it. It’s also located in a state with very extreme political laws in healthcare and I don’t think I would want to stay in that place to practice. Should I decline my acceptance and reapply next year to only my top schools?
    • Guest JohnT
      By Guest JohnT
      if  I were to earn A's in all of my needed science classe, what are my chances for getting accepted to PA school after graduation?
    • Guest JohnT
      By Guest JohnT
      what are my chances for getting accepted to PA school after graduation?

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More