51 minutes ago, PA004 said:

I had interviewed in March but I got my acceptance call on Wednesday! ☺️ good luck everyone! I hope everyone hears good news soon! 

So happy for you! What time did they call? Also what area code so I know what to hopefully look out for ?

On 6/15/2018 at 1:49 PM, brittbarba said:

So happy for you! What time did they call? Also what area code so I know what to hopefully look out for ?

Thank you so much! ? they called around 2:30 in the afternoon and it was from a north Atlanta area code (678). Good luck!! 

• Like 1

Hey everyone! Just got an email that I was placed on the alternate list. Fingers crossed for Spring entry! 

I also just received an email offering me a spot on the alternate list for spring entry!

Did anyone find out how they make their alternate list and how many people are on it? I called and left a voicemail today and haven't heard back. If I get a response I will update ya'll. 

I asked the same questions when I left a voicemail on Friday. I got an email today saying that they are not releasing the rank order for the alternate list, so a call could come at any time.