Application cycle 2017-2018

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone still waiting for interview invites? I got the "file complete" email on February 20th and haven't heard anything since. 

Those who have had interviews, how long was it between the time you got the "file complete" email to the time you got the invite? 

Staying hopeful over here, just trying to gauge where I might be. 

4 hours ago, HeyheyPA said:

I interviewed on 2/16 but haven’t heard back, so I called today to check-in and the lady said decisions for that interview date should go out this week. Just a heads up! Not sure if it’s all denials or not...keeping my fingers crossed. 

I'm glad you were able to speak to them. Did they mention if they were sending out those decisions along with the 3/16 decisions?

Best of luck to you!

24 minutes ago, HeyheyPA said:

PA004,

Unfortunately I didn’t ask about the 3/16 interview, but I think it’s a good sign no one has posted that they have heard anything from the 3/16 date. 

Thank you, and best of luck to you as well! 

Awesome. Good to know. 

Thank you. :) Hope you hear soon!

I also recieved the email that I am still under consideration. I interviewed 2/16. 

I don’t think they will deny many people yet because they take a class of 70 and so far there have been 6 interview dates that have either happened or will happen. If they interview 25 at each interview that’s 150 people interviewed. Accepted students get 2 weeks to make a deposit (I’m pretty sure) so they probably want to see how many people accept and make deposits before giving out denials. But then again, I could be completely wrong with all of that haha! 

21 hours ago, Sotelo12 said:

Did anyone fly in from out of town? I just got an invite for an interview 05/30. I’m flying in from Houston, but I’m not sure if I should rent a car or take a taxi/Uber  to get around. 

Hi Sotelo12, I flew in from out of town also! I personally rented a car but there were some other candidates there who used uber. I personally paid around $100 to have it rented from Thursday evening to Saturday afternoon which I didn't think was bad since having the car gave me a lot of freedom to get around and explore. Feel free to message me if you have any other questions!

Also, if you google uber estimate costs there is a website (http://uberestimate.com/costs.php) that lets you put in a starting and ending point and gives estimates on the various rates. I put in the Atlanta airport to Mercer and the rates ranged from $31-39 for an uber pool and an uberx for $24-33. I don't know how accurate these numbers are but hopefully this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PA004 said:

Does anyone know if/when they have interviews scheduled in April? 

Hi PA004, I don't know about April interview schedule, but I was told yesterday I have an interview for May 30. I assume they have filled interview slots for April and most of May.

23 hours ago, margs said:

Hi PA004, I don't know about April interview schedule, but I was told yesterday I have an interview for May 30. I assume they have filled interview slots for April and most of May.

Thank you! Good luck in May! You’ll crush it! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived